Does your CPA actively work with you to make your business more successful and valuable?
Business owners, take our quick test. If you answer YES to more than six of these questions, you should consider working with a different kind of accounting firm – Scott A. Kunkel, CPAs, PC.
Wouldn’t it be great if your CPA…
- Identified opportunities for your business growth and improvement rather than just looking at your historical figures?
- Provided ideas on how to make these opportunities work?
- Helped you identify your vision for the future of your business, your goals and the steps to get you there?
- Helped you create a regularly updated action plan to achieve these goals?
- Charged you a yearly, all-inclusive fee paid monthly, rather than an hourly rate where the longer it takes the more you pay?
- Showed you how to better involve and build your team so they treat their work as much more than just a job?
- Provide feedback and new ideas on your marketing and advertising to generate a much better return on your investment?
- Built key performance indicators for your business to make it run like clockwork?
- Proactively monitored your progress on a monthly basis so you could adjust quickly to maximize profits?
- Helped you establish systems that allow you to take the pulse of your business, better control your activities and know exactly where you stand at all times?
- Helped you find ways to work ON your business rather than IN it, so that you realize a better quality of life?
- Worked to constantly increase your financial rewards?
- Instituted strategies for the future – made your business a more valuable and realizable asset by sale or succession?
If you’re ready for this kind of relationship with your accounting firm, the team at Scott A. Kunkel, CPAs, PC, can help.
Instead of just focusing on the numbers, we work with you to improve your business and your profits immediately.
To discover what opportunities exist for your business, call us now on 817-498-1040.
Or click below to read what our clients have to say:
• Scott A. Kunkel, CPA, PC client case study TSI