“Show Me The Money!”
Every business owner at one time or another has had this phrase or a version of it pass through their mind when brainstorming ways to find small business success. If you’re one of them, check off your business against these six critically important questions:
- Do you run your business by design (meaning, you choose what it looks like) or do you do things a certain way because that’s the way it has always been done?
- Do you ever find yourself making important decisions based on guesswork rather than making informed decisions based on what the numbers are telling you?
- Do you ever wish you had someone to talk to about your business issues – someone who is unfazed by the issues surrounding your industry but who could provide you with objective input and counsel?
- Do you work longer hours than you feel you should be doing as a business owner?
- Do you understand the key drivers of revenue and profitability in your business?
- Do you ever feel you should be making more money than you are, giving the risk involved in running your own business?
If you answered ‘yes’ to one or more of those questions, then you could benefit from a good chat with an experienced CPA and small business advisor. Call Scott A. Kunkel, CPA PC today in us today in North Richland Hills at 817-498-1040 to have a chat.
To connect with us to receive updates throughout the business week, please follow us on Twitter or LinkedIn or Like us on Facebook.
Source: Colin Dunn